Monday, September 8, 2008

So Sorry

I've been so busy. There was Olivia & Ben's reception, then school started. I've had lots of homework since school started. My teacher gave us homework on the first day of school. In fact I just barely finished my homework. I heard from my mom that some of you have missed my posts. I LOVE my teachers! Taking care of Ashton has sort of been a challange for me. I almost lost him 8 tmes in 2 weeks! He never knows what bus to get on so I try to get him straight from his classroom. His teachers have been so helpful with that. So anyway, I'll try to keep you updated. Tons of people say I should get my own blog. I don't know.
Loves,
Maya

4 comments:

Amie said...

Wow. You have been busy. Ashton is lucky to have you around. I'm glad you like your teachers. That always helps. I think starting your own blog would be great (as long as you still post on this one once in a while too). Blogs are kind of like journals except they're easier to keep up. Let us know what you decide!

Mark & Sandy said...

It's great to hear from you again! I'm glad school is going good for you!

Sue said...

keep your eye on Ashton! What a great sister you are. You are a great blogger... so maybe you should start your own:)

olivia said...

i vote for a maya blog too. i'm sure you'd keep up on posting here AND there...you just have to get into a routine, and I'm sure blogging will it its way into your schedule.

love you!