Monday, December 1, 2008

Let's get together...

It's that time of year again. I figured since my mother and my aunts are all extra-busy this year with full-time jobs and building houses, I better help with our little girls-only Christmas party. So, the first thing that needs to happen is to pick a date...anyone have a preference? In talking with Sandy and my mom the other day we decided that it might be fun (and fulfilling) if we did some kind of service project rather than a craft. We thought about newborn kits or hygeine kits. Please leave your comments and we'll hopefully be able to pull something together. xoxoxox

p.s. So, this picture has nothing to do with my post. It's just cute!

4 comments:

Sue said...

I am open to anything. I am also planning to host it again, but if you can come up with a date that works for everyone... that will be a step in the right direction:)

Cherie said...

We'll make it happen no matter what the date. The earlier in the month the better - just NOT the 6th... already triple booked that day. I can even get off early some weekday! But college girlies with finals may want us to wait - Let's still include stuff for Elder Sean, if possible-(for bday & Christmas).
Love them kidlets of yours... SO photogenic! Love that birthday mom of yours too. Hooray for the new 30's.
And hooray for that bday cousin of yours - now that it's after midnight, we can shout out to CASEY RYAN!!

Maya said...

Are cousins invited? If so, I personaly like the idea of newborn kits... that's just my opinion.

Amie said...

Silly Maya...of course cousins are invited!