Monday, March 2, 2009

Month #3

Happy March to everyone!!!  Maybe it's just me, but I think this month usually holds some cool experiences (especially as far as family goes).

Examples from my past:
  • The birthdays of Olivia and Papá, I have celebrated for 16 years.
  • Last March, Olivia came home from her mission.
  • March has two holidays that are tons o' fun: Pi day, and St. Patrick's day!  Also, there is a song by one of my favorite artists called Casimir Pulaski Day (the song, not the artist) which holds a cool memory for me of how compassionate my sister is.
  • This March, I get to say goodbye to some family, and go home to plenty more.
Hope all of your Marches can be a wonderful month!

4 comments:

Cherie said...

WOW Jos! I clicked on this blog to post a HAPPY MARCH and you've done it all ready! ¡bien hecho! Even better for me and my workload here at my office, i can just send off a quick comment instead!
I have endured the yucky grey cold the past 2 months and i am SO GLAD it's MARCH! You carefully selected the perfect time to escape to a beautiful 'paradise' - and in another 10 days when you return, we'll have enough occasional sunshine to see us through on into the full fledged spring!

Amie said...

I'm with ya, Cherie. We need that sun to start shining! Bring it on!

olivia said...

Yes! March = Good Memories!!
Always a shared cake with Papa with fresh strawberries because they come in season. I have been wearing skirts and sandals for the past few days to celebrate Spring!

Josie Juárez said...

I think one of the things I miss the most is the "yucky grey cold," haha. And the need to wonder what the weather will be tomorrow. I love winter. But I'm not complaining about the weather here. ;) And I'm looking forward to the Utah spring. (Especially since that's the way I always think of it, to correspond with the weather here.)