Thursday, July 2, 2009

Well...


Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been not busy at ALL this summer besides swimming in the very beginning. What reminded me was the letter we received from Calvin recently which says "Random Question: How's everybody's blogging going?" He asked me how mine was. Well... unfortunately I've been distracted... Well can you blame me?



Also lately I've been distracted on this show I love very much! Most of you older cousins will
know of it. It is called Full House. Re-runs are
happening right now and i love this show very
much. In fact... one is recording on Tivo right
now!! If you do not recall here is a picture of
the cast. I'm actually in the 1st season right
now... so this is in like the 2nd to last. Haha!
Anyway... that's the Maya update!! Hope you've all been doing well!! Happy birthday to Dan!!! I love you all!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

oh yea - Back in the day... Full House was a weekly event at our house! Happy summer, miss Maya:)

Sandy said...

Full house was a fav at our house too! Can't wait to see you tomorrow, Maya-Pattaya!

Amie said...

Yep, we loved Full House. Welcome back to the blog cute cousin!