Tuesday, August 18, 2009

You're invited...

...to Charlie's blessing.
September 6th
Luncheon at the Lepore home at 11:30
(we realize this is a fast Sunday and we are sorry if we throw off your fasting schedule! This was the only way to have a little party while still attending all of our church meetings!)
Blessing at 1:00

(let me know if you are just attending the blessing and I'll get you the address of the church. )


We hope you can all come! (leave a comment if you know one way or the other so we can have a general idea. If you're not sure, no big deal!)

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sue said...

fun fun fun. We will be there!

Grandpa said...

Looking forward to it. Thanks for the invite we will be there. G-pa

Mark & Sandy said...

Ohhhhhh! I'm so disappointed! We'll be at Jared's that weekend! (I'm not disappointed we'll be at Jared's, just that we can't be with you!)
I'm still dying to see Charlie... he's SO adorable in pictures!

SL&G said...

We'll be there!

Devin Ann said...

Count us in! We're excited to see that cute baby again:)

olivia said...

Man, Why have I been so out-of-it with the Ord blog? I promise I won't desert (sp?) it like this again. Thanks Amie, for the little hint. We will be there! Can't wait to meet Charlie!