Monday, November 10, 2008

Ord Boys Ord Boys, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come For You

The title of this picture should be Somebody (don't) Stop Me.  Of course the patriarch of the family put everyone to shame when it came time to let the ice cream eating do the talking...Grandpa is absolutely Olympic!



It was great to have the SoCal Ords come to visit the NorCal Ords for Graham's return to the Bay area.  We had a great time in the city where we walked across the Golden Gate and found chocolate nirvana at Ghiradelli Square.  Thanks for all the wonderful sentiment welcoming our youngest back home!  We love you all.




8 comments:

Sue said...

Ok... just go ahead and rub salt in the wound. Ghirardelli and Golden Gate Bridge- two of my favorite things! Great picture of the boys on the bridge! Sounds like you had a great welcome home Graham weekend. WOuld loved to have been there.

Cherie said...

Excellent photos!! I love Dad's empty sundae glass... But hey, handsome Graham - in contrast to those Tyson boys... I had a first date with Koki about 2 months after I got back from Ickydor - then married him only 610 days later!!! -- it's all good. really!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! How fun!!!!!! I love you all so much!!!!! Graham I can't wait to see you!!!!!!

Amie said...

I am completely jealous. And, I love the picture of all the cute (adorable acually) Ord boys on the bridge. I have to agree with my mom that I would have LOVED to be there!

Leslie said...

NIce pic. Cherie--The Tyson boys have always struggled with handsome.

Sandy said...

ACHHH! How I WISH I could have been there! It looks like heaven!

Ashley Ord said...

I love Ord boys. Welcome home Graham.

Cherie said...

...ok J, good one! I so totally set myself up for THAT one didn't I? But just to set the record (and my grammar) straight, I bear witness that the Tyson boys were handsome long before Graham was even born! And they were darn fun to build indoor forts with too!!