Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shake Your Booty!

(if anyone knows how to rotate this photo, let me know! I don't know why it did that!)

Like mother, like daughter... or in our case, like daughter, like mother! I guess my mom was jealous of all the attention I was getting with my foot, so she went and had her foot operated on yesterday. Now we're both sporting lovely boots! At least I'm paying her back now and waiting on her a bit while she recuperates...
Luckily, I get my boot off in a couple of days, she has hers for 4 more weeks!
(Posted by Karli on Sandy's account)

4 comments:

Amie said...

I didn't even know she was having surgery! Maybe the kids and I will have to come up for a visit. You poor girls!
p.s. If you rotate the picture before uploading it, you won't have a problem! :)

Sue said...

Cute picture of your booties:) Feel better shishta!

olivia said...

so clever. congrats karli, for getting it off soon. good luck, sandy in the recuperation!

olivia said...

p.s. i just tried to save your photo & re-post it, rotated... but you're right. i just won't upload right. your boots are just determined to keep you lop-sided!