Thursday, January 29, 2009

WE JUST SPOTTED CALVIN's CALL IN THE MAILBOX!!!

Some of us, (especially olivia, maya, 50% of my coworkers, calvin's facebook followers, & I) were BUMMED when it didn't come yesterday, and figured it would be next Wednesday... 
But lo and behold, it was actually in there just NOW that maya and i had a race to the mailbox.  Even through the ice and snow, and her accusations that i ran like an old lady (in my church shoes)... i still beat her, by the skin of my teeth!

calvin's not even home right now... so you all still have a chance to submit your guesses, you KNOW i'll come up with a good prize for whomever guesses closest (just like at my office) -- so you better rush in your posts, texts*, calls, emails, comments!!!  RIGHT NOW!!!

*to 7877885 tonight because i won't have MY cell with me until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Amie said...

New York, New York...speaking a random language. (I'm horrible at this guessing thing!)

Sue said...

CANT WAIT TO HEAR!