Thursday, July 3, 2008

If you can turn right, how come you can't turn left

Today on the ride home from Macey's grocery store, Ashton turned and whispered "Maya, Papa just turned right on a red light." I reassured him that it was okay when turning right at a red light. Then he asked "If you can turn right on a red, how come you have to wait to turn left" I laughed to myself and then said to him "Think about it, if you turn left you will most likely get hit by a car. If you turn right you're okay." "Oh," then he went back to making his airplane noises. I love this kid to death.
That's all for now.
Loves,
Maya

3 comments:

Amie said...

you're such a great big sister Maya. Ashton is lucky to have you.

olivia said...

Good job Maya. I'm glad you're so good at blogging!

Mark & Sandy said...

Just love your comments, Maya!