Tuesday, July 1, 2008

In Answer to Your Question...

For Aunt Sue:
My summer has been amazing! The first two weeks of summer, Ashton, Carmen, and I took swim lessons. The third week I did nothing. The fourth week of summer I went to a week long camp called "Camp Big Springs". Last week I did nothing. I baby-sit Ashton in the mornings and do not get paid! What a rip off! Ha ha ha! That's okay my parents don't have to pay me, I do it out of the goodness of my heart.Every morning I wake up and find Ashton on the Nintendo. I have to get him off after the "last round". Ha ha ha. Chore time! While he clears the table and puts away the utensils, I unload, load, and then start the dishwasher. By the time all that is over, Josie and Carmen are home (from Color Guard) and their doing their chores. Josie hopes we are all in a good mood so she can take us to cool places in Provo. In answer to your question my summer has been going GREAT!!

5 comments:

Amie said...

Wow Maya! I am totally jealous. Wish I could be having as much fun as you are. I can think of only one thing that would make your summer even more thrilling...a day in Lehi with Eric, Emilie, and Lydie. We love Maya!

Cherie said...

OK... so how about next week since Josie and Carmen will be at YW's camp (MIA Shalom) all week!! Let's talk soon!

Amie said...

next week is great. Call me and we'll work it out.

Maya said...

Next week works for me! Every week works for me...

Sue said...

Dearest miss maya... All I can say is WOW! You are one busy girl. Sounds like you are being very helpful to your Mom. Way to be.