Friday, July 11, 2008

Hectic (And Fun) Week

This has been quite a hectic week. With Josie and Carmen gone to girls camp things haven't been normal.
Monday: Josie left early for camp since she's a fifth year. Carmen, Ashton and I stayed around the house.
Tuesday: I actually sleep in! Yes, it's true till 10:30 am! Ashton and I did our chores then played a little Nintendo then we rode our bikes to Mom's work then load up our swimming bags with treats then go to the pool across the street from her work. Drive home. Eat. Mom, Olivia and I go to Amie's house to work on Olivia's wedding announcement. I sleep over at Amie's.
Wednesday: Wake up and eat. Then I go with Amie and the kids to Radio Shack, Costco, The bank, and... THANKSGIVING POINT!!!!! That was so fun. We get back to Amie's home. We watched a movie and baked bread and made cookies. Then on his way home from work Papa picks me up.
Thursday: Nice morning with Ashton. Then the pool again. Then we rode the bikes home which were still at Mom's work.
Friday (Today): Wake up and see Mom HOME! Fun morning. Then Papa comes and picks us up drops Mom at work and me Ashton and Papa drive to 123 R Street S.L.C. Sandy's home. We eat lunch and then go to the Gateway to see a movie (Kung Fu Panda) and go to Barnes and Noble bookstore. Then meet back up with Papa at his work and then drive home.
WOW! Such a crazy week. Tomorrow I get to see Josie and Carmen who get home!
That's all for now.
Loves,
Maya

3 comments:

Mark & Sandy said...

We had fun didn't we? Looks like you had a really eventful week! XOXO

Amie said...

Thanks for all your help at my house. The kids love it when you come. Eric was saying "thank you that Maya could come" in his prayers for the next couple of days. We love you.

Cherie said...

Fun Bike rides with you MayaPapaya ;-) Hey, but we never made it to the library 2 blocks from my work... maybe next week.

VERY eventful week of little sleep for me... thank you thank you Ord women for your HELP all through the busy events of the week. (440 announcements mailed to date)
Not to mention the series of unfortunate events with cars & Calvin...
And welcome home campers! So glad to hug you again AFTER your showers.