Friday, July 18, 2008

A Year and Three Months Left!

This picture was taken on the day Sean graduated. Bet'cha couldn'ta guessed it was him! I really miss this boy.

Lately, Calvin has been trying to take over ALL the responsibilities that Sean has left undone. Calvin doesn't have to do that. Calvin is a really good Calvin. Sean is a really good Sean. I absolutely love them both. Soon, I'm not going to have either one of them!

By the way, we got an e-mail from Sean because a WONDERFUL member offered to type while he dictated. The WONDERFUL lady's name is Wendy Engel. If you want to read it, click on the link to his blog (the link says "Elder Juarez" on the links bar at the top-right corner of this page) or you could go up to the address bar and type "eldersean.blogspot.com". I love Sean so much I can't even write it in words. I can't wait til he gets home. I'm so grateful he went on a Misson. His letter is amazing and I hope, no, READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loves,
Maya

No comments: