Sunday, February 8, 2009

~ AMPLIFYING ASHTON ACTION ~

(Earlier today, Ashton sat with me and wanted to read updates from everyone's blogs, and then said, "I want a blog, and I just thought of a title..."  then he told me the above.  I said that he already had a blog right here! - For today, he'd like the background of 'his blog' to be red... it's the week of Valentine's, so that works!)
"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! -- Oh wait, I just made this.  So no anniversary yet.  I told my mom that it was MY turn to have a blog.  I'm really enjoying the idea.   So i have an F-4J that my Dad bought in a salvo of planes and one night as i walked into his room i found a MIG 21 that was 1/100 (the same scale as the Phantom).  Also a damaged MIG 17 came in the mail with it.  It's vertical stabilizer was bent, but my Dad managed to straighten it.  But there's still one more thing that it's missing, it had a shattered canopy.  I suggested to take one of the scrap canopies that he already had and cut it in a shape that would fit.  But Papá suggested first that he would try to glue the canopy's pieces together.  So he said he would try both.  But in one of the ways or another, one of them should work.  It remains on display in his room, but i have faith that one of the ways will work and he'll be able to put the canopy back on."   by Ashton Malcolm Juárez


4 comments:

Sandy said...

All I can say is WOW, Ashton!

Amie said...

"Wow" is right! What an expert you are!

Leslie said...

Sam would be very impressed. He would also love having you as an older brother.

Josie Juárez said...

I miss you so much Ashton! I'm so glad that you are so smart. Keep having faith.