Monday, February 9, 2009

"Shout Out #2"

I wanted to acknowledge our handy husbands. I don't have pictures of all of their work, but I know that each one has done so much to please us wives.
Below are pictures of the homes that Tyler, Jared and Mark have built "on the side." I know that I take Jared's skills and service for granted. There are times that I complain that the project is taking too long, costing too much, making a big mess, or not done the way I wanted. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He is always willing to stay up late, complete projects during his vacation time, and fix things to make me happy. I just thought I would pay a small tribute to the men in our lives. Their "To Do List" is never done and they are always the last to complain. Also, I must express my appreciation to Mark for being a patient father and teaching Jared along the way. It won't be long before we send our sons to work with Grandpa.



9 comments:

Sue said...

Agreed! Thanks to all of the handy men in the family who have helped many of us... and thanks, Les, for reminding us:) By the way, I love your shower!!!

Amie said...

So true! We do love our handy and our not-so-handy husbands who work and sacrifice to make our stay-at-home existance possible and comfortable. I love you shower too!

Jared said...

We are so Freaking Cool.

Amie said...

Jared! Wow! We haven't seen you on the Ord blog for a while. I think it's time for a Dr. Tyson post about how residency is treating you (other than taking up all of your time-yuck!).

Lauri said...

I know I take my handy man for granted! I realized this when I saw a friend of mine's husband fix a broken towel rack with hot glue!

Sandy said...

Mine definitely works harder than he should... I don't know what I would do without him! (probably fix a broken towel bar with a glue gun!)

Cherie said...

lauri - your comment was CLASSIC... it was a true LOL at work today when i got caught taking my eyes off my overload of problem cases!
thanks.

Tyler said...

Truth be known, I think we like it.

Tyler said...

Truth be known, I think we like it.