Thursday, February 12, 2009

OUCH!!!

Hi, everyone!

Yesterday was a REALLY tough day (except for the fact that I played soccer with my Papá for a young women activity, but I was coughing and hacking the entire time). I am EXTREMELY happy that we (in our day and age) can get our teeth straightened out, BUT: it hurts extremely a lot!! And of course, my sore throat (I'm starting to show the signs of strep throat, which has been making it's way around our family) had to come the day before I received the WONDERFUL braces. Oh, gosh. I've lost my voice.

But, don't get me wrong, I'm actually really happy that we can do this. To prove it, here are some pictures Calvin took when I got into the car to go home. Okay, maybe I'm not ENTIRELY as happy as I seem in these pictures.



4 comments:

Sue said...

That's a mouth full:) You look cute with braces! I like the green bands on you. How long will you have them on?

Amie said...

You look so cute with braces. I'd have to agree with my mom that the green is darling!

Sandy said...

You look adorable! And of course I love the green too. Hopefully they will stop hurting soon!

Maya said...

for my auntie sue: i will probably have BRACES on for 12 months and for 3 months i will have a retainer. the gap in between my top front teeth has already closed!! the orthodontist told me it would take about 2-3 months, but, it only took 2-3 days!! i can feel my teeth moving. it feels SO wired!