Thursday, June 5, 2008

AN EPIPHANY, A BRAG & A C'MON

Epiphany: When you're engaged, the standard "How are you?" greeting is instantly replaced with "How's wedding planning coming?". Luckily, Ord-wise, it has also quickly been followed by an offer to help. But after feeling a bit of the wedding-plan-burden last night, I realized that most of wedding planning is really wedding deciding. It's just a bunch of big decisions! And I'm not the best at them, and I can't really ask others to make the decisions for who comes to what shower or what envelopes to use how. Well, maybe I can, but anyway... thanks to the help offers. I'll let you know what can be done after I DECIDE.

Brag: Blair Ord called me & he's coming to play soccer with me (& others) tonight. Can anyone else say that?

C'mon: Where are the other Ords? Just come comment by posting. It's a blog between us, so don't worry about having a photo or the perfect wording! Personally, I feel like there's less "pressure" than a personal blog. This is a casual (and o-so-fun) way to keep in touch between us. Click on my dear friends the Sheffields to see an example of what I mean.

1 comment: