Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It is Amie's birthday this week!

Amie will be celebrating her 29th birthday this Sunday and it is with deep gratitude that I want to wish her a very happy birthday!
She not only is a miracle in my life but a tremendous blessing to all of us and especially our little family.
Amie, you are not only a wonderful daughter, a loving sister, a remarquable mother, a magnificient wife and so many other titles, but you are also the one who in the shadows of everyday life, shines and bring brightness to our family.
For this and many other reasons that I can't express, here today, I love you and express my gratitude for you.
May this birthday be full of joy and another opportunity for you to know that you are loved!

With much love and admiration,
Roland, Eric, Emilie and Lydie

We will tentatively (if I can't figure out the cake situation), have a simple celebration at our home on Sunday at 6pm. You are certainly all welcome if you'd like! If you can't, no worries, you can leave Amie a comment as well...

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Hip! Hip!... Hip! Hip!... For she's a jolly good...

Happy Birthday Ame!

olivia said...

Happy, happy birthday! I think this world is so blessed by you! But this family was lucky enough to REALLY claim you! I hope it was the best ever!

Amie said...

I have the best cousins ever!