Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm just...u-all VECLEMPT

Allow me to share:

- A great letter from Sean this week! After listing some of the things he appreciates about this unique chapter of his life he says,

"I'm continually grateful to the Lord and to Mom & Papa that I can even recognize what a sweet experience this is. I wish more Elders out here could find the happiness in all the possibilities. Though I have to thank THEM for helping ME really see it. And not only that, we get to help OTHERS be happier while we're at it. We learn so much in helping them learn... We plant so many seeds that we often never see sprout. Yet, we come across healthy trees that are the result of other missionaries, and it helps add some hope to the faith...

I remember feeling those same things!
In ALL your spare time you can peruse more missionary wORDs at:
http://www.eldersean.blogspot.com
(generally updated by Olive weekly)

- Next I just have to tell you that we watched "Bucket List" last night and I LOVED it! I hadn't even heard of it, in fact when we turned it on i thought i heard the family say "Bucketless" - (more like "clueless" mom with attention issues).
I just knew that Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman were on the box! But if I had more time right now, I'd add a link to a preview of it.
Thank you, Koki for unselfishly renting the "TouchyFeely instead of the SciFi".
If you haven't seen it yet -go rent or buy it today!! It's WAY worth the 90 mins-ish of your time. Excellent movie!!

Love you all MUCHO,
xoxoxox
tu favorita

PS I was feeling "very olympic" * a moment ago because I'd inserted a link and was thinking, WOW - I've uploaded a video, posted a photo, and now insterted a link - I've hit the blogger bigtime! But then i clicked somewhere wrong and everything I'd typed (w/out saving) was GONE... yes, truly humbling.

* Name that movie ... (the feeling very olympic line) ... come on guys - "you dead, mon?"

GOOD JOB MOM! ALMOST! THIS IS OLIVIA, ADDING ON THAT LINK: THE BUCKET LIST TRAILER



3 comments:

Amie said...

Thanks for the Sean update! What a sweet boy. There is also a link to his blog on the right side of this blog under "linked together". Congrats on the high-tech postings too. Very impressive. We need to get your sibblings on board now too! Have a great Father's Day weekend!

Cherie said...

Father's Day!!
oh ya that! Thanks for reminder!

Cherie said...

hey Oli, what do you mean by good job, almost... i added a link to Sean... (so what if Amie already had one on the side of the page, i just wanted to know that i could add a link) and thanks for the trailer link - watching the trailer just gives me ganas to see it again... or at least watch the special features, Oh but wait, I CAN'T until Tues when you're back from AZ - hope you enjoy the "lica" as much as i did. "Lica" (pronounced lee-kah for you gringos out there in extended fam land) is Papa/Guate slang for "pelicula". (pronounced MOVIE in ingles).