Tuesday, June 10, 2008

OH WELL

So sad I didn't get to join you all at this infamous cabin that I still have not seen... my high school reunion went OK, though at the end I found out that the 3 people who were really in charge of it, had shown up late because one was at an intramural soccer game, and the other 2 (they're married to each other) were at a work party at Lagoon.

Even though Ben had to work the whole time, it was cool to see people & at least we did it. Thanks to my friend Jenna T. Jensen, student body president, I didn't have to do that much...

It was really great to see Jared, Leslie, Sam & Ella! Wow, those kids are so cute... (and by 'kids', I mean the whole family!) I'm sad you're not closer, but I'm glad we're close. Jared tried to pull any embarrassing things about me to scare Ben, but I think he might have failed... :) Good luck on your travels home, Tysons!

No comments: